This Policy explains how Network Medical Management collects, uses, and discloses information about individuals who visit the Website. For Privacy Policies that cover how we handle protected health information (PHI), please refer to here.
2. Collected Information
Although no personal information is required to navigate our site, you may voluntarily provide personal information if you contact us. This personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- contact information (name, telephone number, address, email)
- demographic information (such as age, date of birth, sex, gender, marital status, etc.)
- health information (for example, information about your insurance policy)
3. Use of Your Information
We may collect, maintain, and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- analyzing and improving our website and advertising, including tailoring it to users' preferences
- responding to your inquiries or other requests
- contacting you when necessary
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems
4. Data Sharing and Storage
Network Medical Management will not share or sell your personal information to any other third party for their own use.
Network Medical Management may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following reasons:
- We reserve the right to release your personal information if required to do so by law or as reasonably necessary to protect Network Medical Management or public interest